Monday 18 December 2017

From on High

Why do we have to have Christmas at such a busy time of year?  All the shops are full of people, the car parks are crowded and schools have lots of events as well.  And this happens every year!

These are some pictures from around First in Switzerland. They we're taken at the start of a really good day walk. I find them calming; which is very useful!  I hope you do to!






Normal service will be resumed soon - if fact I think I many even have a free evening tomorrow - but lets not over plan things!!  You can find more pictures from around the world here at Our World Tuesday. SM

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    There's no getting around it Stewart, Christmas and busy go together!!! Looking at those mountains brings a breathing space though. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas - Busy - Funny Man.
    Nice 'unchaotic' photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images - and Merry Christmas, Stewart, to you and your family, and best wishes for 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scenery..breathtaking....Have a Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of the Sound of Music, Stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved them. I think I'm in need of some wide open spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots Stewart! Brings back such pleasant memories of time in Switzerland...35 years ago!!! Ach!!! I can't believe I'm old enough to say that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely respite from the Hub Bub of the Holidays ~ Switzerland is so beautiful! Great photos ~


    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes, they are calming and it suits me well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL about Christmas! It's a horrible, manic time of year. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful images - and Merry Christmas, Stewart, to you and your family, and best wishes for 2018.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete